Ever since Emilie was born we love catching the cute little moments between her and Nicholas. Obviously it's usually Nicholas creating those moments. Our ultimate favorite one is this first one. We were on our way home from Cole an Kira's home (Shay's brother and his wife) and Emilie was crying, which she often does in the car because she doesn't like her car seat. We were trying to console her, but it wasn't working so just listened to the crying. By the time we got home she had calmed down and fallen asleep and so had Nicholas. When we got out of the car to get the two of them out, this is what we had found....
This of course is set up by mom, but still very cute.
This of course is set up by mom, but still very cute.
I was fixing dinner one night and I looked over and saw this...Nicholas was sitting on the floor reading a book to Emilie that he and I had read earlier in the day.
Nicholas loves to get under Emilie's play gym with her and show her how all the toys work. (It looks like Nicholas' face above his mouth is dirty, it's not, it's a hickey he gave himself drinking out of a juice bottle.)

4 comments:
What sweet moments between Nicholas and Emilie! It makes my heart melt. Nate and I were wondering when you were going to let the rest of us see into your lives through pictures. Thanks!
Hi Kim, it's your cousin cindy :) I found your blog looking at Nate and Kalli's. I am excited you have one, Diana and Kristalyn have one too here is my link http://maudsleyfamily.blogspot.com and you can see the others on links on mine if want :) Your kids are so cute! It looks like you guys are having a great time!
Makes my "Grandmother's heart" sing!
Oh how precious! What a wonderful big brother Emilie has...lucky girl. Kim, I love your blog. Keep the stories and pics coming. I'm checking all the time.
love ya
Post a Comment