Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Funny Picture

I took this picture back in September and just haven't had a chance to put it on my blog. But it is too funny not to share with everyone. I'm not sure how I caught such an awesome picture. Shay had just taken a picture of Emilie and I and told me he was taking it "artisticly." So when he finished, I took the camera and said that I was going to take an artistic picture of him and this is what came of it. We think it looks like his head is being squeezed out of a toothpaste tube. Let us know what you think it looks like.Check back soon for some slide shows. I have so many pictures I want to share, but not enough time to upload them to the blog, so I'm assembling some slide shows.

2 comments:

mattbarker said...

I don't really know what to say....

Shannon said...

This is classic. I love it!