I thought I would let everyone know that humanitarian group in January was successful. My friend Julie and my sister Kerstin came and we started on the school bags. We got a good start, but didn't get them all completed so we'll finish them up in February. We also enjoyed cheese fondue, organic Cheeto's (which were very delicious) and a variety of Pepperidge Farm cookies. As you can see from the pictures Julie was helping with the sewing and all the kids were piling on top of Kerstin as usual. They just gravitate to her. Actually, I had handed her Emilie while I took some pictures and her son William didn't like that so he was trying to push Emilie out of her arms and Nicholas thought that it looked like fun so he hopped up on the chair too. So our next night will be Tuesday, February 19th. We'll finish up the school bags and depending upon how many people come we may need to do another project as well. So if you can let me know if you'll be able to come in February that would be great. Just so I have enough for all to do.


0 comments:
Post a Comment