Nicholas went to Sunbeams on Sunday for the first time. To make it even more exciting we got him a brand new Sunday outfit. I can hardly believe that he is old enough to be in primary. He is getting be so big. All he needs now is a tie...that will come soon. So here is our Sunbeam.
This one just makes me laugh and I had to include it. I was feeding Emilie the other day and heard Nicholas in the kitchen doing something and I asked him what he was doing. He responded, "Mom, don't come see me." I always know this can never be a good thing to hear so I go check it out. I rounded the corner and the first thing that he says to me is: "Mom, it's not going to break!!" I just laughed and over course, took a picture. He now calls it his car and enjoys to ride in it himself and give his sister rides in it too.
Christmas pictures to come soon!!!
Monday, January 7, 2008
Our Sunbeam
Posted by Kim at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nicholas is a good looking sunbeam. They do grow up fast.
Wow-he is getting so grown up! What a cutie!
Post a Comment