Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Friday, March 14, 2008

Cute Kiddos

I have been so excited to use these papers and elements I have been collecting (and of course the templates too...Megan). I am so excited and happy how these two pages have turned out. I am definitely going to be using these fun papers again. They are from one of three giant ABC kits that Digitreats is putting together and then many more designers are making add-ons to go with the main set. I love how vibrant the colors of this set are. I may need to change my background on my blog and my header...mmmm...that will be for another time though.

Credits:
Templates by Racketty Scrappety
Papers- "Jump" kits by Digitreats,
Rachel Raymond at http://www.1905designs.blogspot.com/
and Kristin Rice at Tiptoe Studio.
Elements- "Jump" kits by Digitreats.
Font: Cursive Standard
Cute Kids by Shay and Kim Bingham...had to add that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them! I admit, I find it kind of pathetic that all I have to scrap is wedding/brain surgery. Ooo, and cruise. I have tons of cute papers like that too (I have to go buy an external hard drive because I am taking up WAY too much space on the compay AND lappy) and nothing to use them for... Anyway, so since I am going back to work next week I say we work on planning our lunch. I'll be honest though, with work dinner might work better for me...but if lunch is what works for you two beauties then so be it! I just want to hang out with people again. I don't like loserhood.

Megan B ♥ said...

SUch sweet little faaaaaaces! Love that kit you used!