This is a creative idea Nicholas came up with one day after washing his hands. We bought some foamy soap from Bath and Body works one time and instead of buying a new one we just make our own out of regular inexpensive soap. So that's what he is using. There are not very many dull moments at our household.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I love creative messmakers. I have a couple around here somewhere!
Fun! Did you just walk in on him doing that? Or did he ask permission?
I just walked in on him doing that. He has done it several times since and he always runs away from me when I try to wash it out.
So tell me how to make that soap because Luke likes the foam soap more and it's easier for him to rub all over his hands.
Post a Comment