A few weeks ago the carnival was in town and we decided to go check it out. We figured it would be something fun for Nicholas. Shay's brother, Cole, his wife, Kira and their son Dawson came along with us. The permagrin shown in the photo above is pretty much what Nicholas looked like all evening. It made his day to say the least, probably his week. Here he is trying to contain himself...hardly able to. Dawson's just chillin'.




2 comments:
Hey, I have the SAME pictures - except insert Ian in them instead of Nicholas! Ha Ha! Check out my blog - you will laugh!
That last picture of Nicholas is picture perfect! He's got the CUTEST smile.
I didn't know Cole had a son, but then again I haven't talked to him in AGES. His boy looks SO much like him though! Tell Cole hi from me sometime.
Post a Comment