Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Our Ballerina

I made this tutu for Emilie and I have a huge smile on whenever she wears it. It is the cutest thing! She even was twirling around in it the other day. And it is so cute to watch her walk, how it bounces around is so cute. Here she is sitting on her bike, which I thought made some cute pictures. I played around with some actions in photoshop last night with some of the pictures (On some of them I put the original up to so you could see what it looked like before). I passed by some leotard's at Target one day shortly after I had made the tutu and nearly had to buy one, but I resisted for the time being seeing as she isn't in any dance classes just yet.

5 comments:

Kalli said...

Can you tell me how you did that first edit? I LOVE the colors!

Kalli said...

Oh, and I have had the fabric to make a tutu for Mackay for about 6 months now... I will get to it soon enough. I'll have to bring it to Vail so we can get pictures!

Shannon said...

Little Em is growing so quickly! I love her tutu...what a cute little dancer. I can just see her tutu bobbing around while she walks-so cute.

Henderson Family said...

Way cute tutu!!! Girl dress up clothes are so fun.

Megan B ♥ said...

Love the photos, love the actions. But I thought you were posting pictures of Em? All I see is this big girl in a tutu? Where is baby Em?