Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Exciting News

So if there is anyone out there that reads our blog anymore (besides our mothers), we are going to be welcoming baby number 4 into our family somwhere around December 17th.  We are super excited to be bringing another child into our home.  I am 21 weeks pregnant this week so today we went for our ultrasound.  Just Shay and I went and then came home to reveal to the kids what they will have...a brother or a sister.  Pictures of the reveal...


Below they are trying to grab as many of the balloons before
they float up into the sky.  The caught 4 of the 5. 
 Then they watched as the lone one floated off into the sky. 

 Carter was just enthused with having a balloon tied to his wrist. 

Baby boy looks healthy which we are extremely thrilled about.  Now we just have to figure out a name.  I (Kim) was sure that it was a girl so I had girl names picked out, so now we need to find a name we both agree upon for a boy. 

13 comments:

The Picketts said...

Congrats! This is such exciting news! :)

Diane said...

Delighted for all of you; and for us! But how will we ever even out the granddaughters [2] vs. the grandsons [6]?

Kira said...

Yay! Congrats! What a fun way to tell the kids!

Kira said...

Yay! Congrats! What a fun way to tell the kids!

Julie said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I'm so thrilled for you guys! :)

sheena said...

Congratulations Kim! I can't believe how big your kids are looking. We miss you guys. I can't believe it's been over 3 years.

Michelle said...

Hi There...Congratulations! I'm excited for you and your family and the reveal is adorable. Love the idea and the pictures!

AJ and Cindy said...

congratulations! what a fun way to reveal :) Hope you're feeling well!

AJ and Cindy said...

congratulations! what a fun way to reveal :) Hope you're feeling well!

Michelle said...

How exciting for your family and the kids look like they loved the reveal.

CL said...

So excited for you!!

Marci Ward said...

Hooray for you! Congrats!! What a fun way to reveal the gender!

Brittney said...

Congratulations!!