
I thought I would start our family blog with a picture of, what else, our family. We need to get a different one so that we're not sitting on hospital bed, but this will do for now. This is the first family photo of our family with our little Emilie added into it.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Posted by Kim at 1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Kim,
I love your background! It's so funny because I was almost going to recommend the "Nifty" pattern to you today. It seems like you. I've been debating whether or not to use the blue nifty pattern myself. So many options we have, isn't it great? It looks fabulous!
love, Summer
just wanted to let you know how cute your little family is. Grandma Bingham would and I am sure is extremely proud of you guys and your little family. I know even though we are in two different states that she loved you guys so much. when i was helping her with her computer i put all the pics that you guys sent her of little nic on as a screen saver and when she saw it i swear she sat and just grinned ear to ear for at least ten minutes at all those pics....anyway, just wanted to say hi and thanks for sharing love ya jan
Post a Comment