Here are some pictures of little Emilie in the last month (August-September, I was going to post this a while ago, so now I have another months worth to post)....
Will I ever fit into these clothes? This is a 0-3 month outfit. At the time she didn't fit into, but now she does an it is very cute on her.
Here's Emilie for the first time in this cute little flower dress, all ready for church. She is also wearing her hairbow that her cousin Mackay gave to her.

Here she is wearing 0-3 month jammies for the first time...they're just a bit big. Lots of room to grow.

Here Emilie is trying on one of Nicholas' diapers...I don't think she'll be wearing that size for a while.
Will I ever fit into these clothes? This is a 0-3 month outfit. At the time she didn't fit into, but now she does an it is very cute on her.
And this is Emilie when we got home from church and looked into her carseat. Needless to say, she was less than happy about what had happened.


Here she is wearing 0-3 month jammies for the first time...they're just a bit big. Lots of room to grow.

Here Emilie is trying on one of Nicholas' diapers...I don't think she'll be wearing that size for a while.


2 comments:
Kim,
Your blog looks fabulous and Emilie is so adorable in her little outfits. she has gorgeous eyes like her mama. Thanks for sharing and I'm so glad you're doing a blog. It's so fun to keep in touch this way.
love ya, Summer
Love it!
Mom
Post a Comment