Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Saturday, December 15, 2007

What Color Are You?

I saw this on my cousins blog and thought it would be fun to try so I decided to post it on my blog for others to give it a whirl. By the way, I don't really think what is says about opinionated people is true.


You Are a Blue Crayon

Your world is colored in calm, understated, deep colors.
You are a loyal person, and the truest friend anyone could hope to find.
On the inside, you tend to be emotional and even a bit moody.
However, you know that people depend on you. So you put on a strong front.

Your color wheel opposite is orange. Orange people may be opinionated, but you feel they lack the depth to truly understand what they're saying.

1 comments:

Ryan Booher said...

The loyal friend part is definitely true, my dear Kim. Hope all is well:)-Shan (somehow this signed me in as Ryan--it's really me, though).