Yesterday, Nicholas and I were talking about opposites, our theme for the week is inside/outside. So we were talking about other things that were opposites, such as big/small, soft/hard, tall/short, fat/skinny. When I said fat/skinny, Nicholas said, "I'm just a skinny guy." And I agreed with him and then he said. "Why am I so skinny?" I told him it was because he had dad's genes in him. He looked a little puzzled and then looked down at his jeans that he was wearing and after a few seconds he said, "I'm just wearing little jeans." Just a little chuckle for the day. Funny how little kids perceive things and how much there is to learn about in this world.
This picture is of Nicholas getting ready for one of our "games." He likes to pretend box and one day he told me he was going to be in his room getting ready. I went in and found him like this. He had his Sunday sweater on and then was putting on his snowpants and the continued to add other items. He ended up looking like this:
This picture is out of focus on Nicholas' face, but I had to include it because it's so cute. 

3 comments:
I love being entertained by your children, Miss Kimberly. Thank you for sharing their adorable, innocent, light-filled stories.
I love the perspective kids have on the world! I remember being very perplexed by the song "I Hope They Call Me On A Mission." How many more feet was I going sprout anyway? Do you know how many toes that would be to count??
Mr. Imagination, with a high IQ, and a humorous naivete; that's for sure. We expect more great things from this kid!
Grandma's can say that, you know!
Post a Comment