Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Saturday, February 16, 2008

First Pages

So I've been playing around a little with some digi scrapping stuff and here are my first two pages. I really need to figure out where I'm going to start and how I'm going to do it all. But I had to do one page for each of my kiddos to start with. So here they are....

Credits: "Being a Boy" kit by Phillsboo (www.digitalarts-cafe.com); Template by Racketty Scrappety
Credits: "Girly Girl" by Marie Stones; Template by Racketty Scrappety

3 comments:

Megan B said...

Oh, ho ho!!! Kimberly Bingham, I don't think you need much of a turorial, my friend!!! They look fabulous!

As far as where to start, might I recommend starting now? Just start with pictures from this week or month and stay caught up, and then slowly, slowly start working backwards as you have time? Otherwise you will probably NEVER catch up!

Diane said...

Okay, Kim, I have 33 years of photos of you seven kids and you've got the job!!! These two pages look wonderful. Won't you have fun putting together your photos of Nicholas and Emilie along with Mom and Dad.
You can do mine later - Mom

Katy said...

Wow they look great! What a fun project.