Here comes a funny Nicholas story...so last night I was getting ready for my humanitarian night. I had everything in place (so I thought until everyone arrived and I wasn't as organized as I previously thought). So I took a last minute trip to the bathroom before everyone arrived. As all moms know, once you have kids you no longer have privacy in the bathroom. So Nicholas was in the bathroom talking to me and he started to open my drawers and he opened my drawer with my q-tips and cotton balls in it. He sat there and looked and I could tell he was pondering something. He then picked up a q-tip and said, "Mom, I'm gonna go clean out Emilie's nose," and takes off running. Of course in my confined state I'm yelling at him to not touch his sister and trying to hurry to get out of the bathroom. Luckily, my phone rang (thank you Cheryl-Lynn) and distracted him from his previous plan, he now needed to fine moms phone for her. Needless to say the q-tips are being moved to a different location and I will have to clean Emilie's nose out in private. I knew him seeing that would be bad one day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Ha ha that is funny. I have to hide q-tips from Staucie. Anyway, I am glad I found your blog and cute scrap book pages.
I removed my own comment because I pushed the button twice cause I got impatient and so it was a duplicate!
haha that is a hilarious story! I am glad he didn't get the chance to stick the q-tip up her nose! :)
That sounds sooooo familiar! I don't let Justin clean out his ears with Q-tips when either of the kids are around for that same reason! My doctor sometimes comments on how waxy my kids' ears are. It's the price I pay, I guess, for fear of their creativity and curiosity :)
Oh, I love Nicholas stories; thanks for sharing Kim friend. I hope that Humanitarian night went well. I will make it one of these times, I promise.
Post a Comment