I highly recommend the CD "Stories of Jesus" (can be purchased at Deseret Book) to everyone. It is such a wonderful CD. It is a compilation of songs about Jesus and his life sung by children for children. All the songs have catchy little beats and are fun to listen to and really help you to see the story played out in your mind. We got it for Nicholas to listen to while he's going to sleep (although he did not tonight because I sat here and listened to it twice while I did some STC work for Shay). So there you go, get it if you can.
I was going to try and put a picture on so you could see the front of the CD, but it didn't want to work for me.
More pictures to come soon, I have a bunch that I want to share with all of you.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Recommendation
Posted by Kim at 11:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi! It's Jeana Hammer...your blog is darling!! Nicholas is SUCH a cutie..he's what 4 going on 20?? I love reading all the fun things he says! Your scrapbook pages are really good!
our blog is steveandjeana.blogspot.com
Post a Comment