Since Shay is working late tonight and Nicholas and Emilie are both in bed, I thought I would have a little fun doing some digi scrapping. After all, I'm downloading a bunch of kits, I better get to using them on something. I still haven't really decided an order of how I'm going to go about organizing my pictures and where to start (after all I'm sure I have over 4,000 pictures of my kids combined and this is no exaggeration), but I thought I would do one of Nicholas and Emilie in the first week as siblings. Nicholas really has loved Emilie from the very beginning and has been such a great big brother. Now he's just waiting for her to move a little more so that he has a little playmate. She's getting there. We went outside today and played with some of our friends. I was holding Emilie while all the other little ones were running around. She kept trying to lean out of my arms, as if she wanted to get down and run around too. She's working on getting up on her knees for now though. She's been doing that a lot more lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Those are so cute. I am officially becoming sooo addicted. Unfortunately I don't have much to scrapbook anyway. Just wedding and a few other things. Oh well, I have another week of couch rest so I have plenty of time to mess with it!
Honestly, how cute is that? We had kind of a poopy camera when Tanner was born, so our pics of this stage are not neeeeeearly so adorable!
Wow, what a nifty lay out, hee hee!
I can't believe how cute those two are together! I can't believe how big Emilie is getting! She may be crawling before Mackay!!
Those are fabulous...you are going to have to give me a lesson!
Post a Comment