Yes I should be in bed, but I'm catching up on a little blogging, email and scrapping before it turns to a new day. I have to get it all in somehow. Anyway, I don't have any of my own pictures to post right now (I will soon, when I take them off my camera), but you all need to hop on over to my cousin-in-laws blog and check out some cute pictures of our kids together. They came over this morning and we had a blast. The pictures will explain. The link to her blog is...http://familybradshaws.blogspot.com/. Enjoy!! They will make you smile and laugh.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am LOVING your Nicholas quotes! Hahahaha... I can't wait until Adrie talks enough to be so entertaining. Well, maybe I'd even settle for her speaking enough to quit groaning "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh" while gesturing at what she wants.
And I love the spelling of Emilie's name! You guys are darling.
Post a Comment