This post is dedicated to Grandma Bingham. She passed away one year ago this past Wednesday. She was such a beautiful lady in so many ways. She was so loving and always had a smile on her face. Her legacy lives on in her children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren. These pictures are the last time we were able to see her here on earth. We love and miss Grandma Bingham.
And I had to add these last two pictures. We went to the Bingham Co-op with Grandma while we were there and Nicholas and Shay got a ride on the spring horse. Nicholas was a little unsure of the whole thing, but as you can tell Shay was not shy at all (Cole is in the background laughing).

Hubba Hubba Ding Dong was something Grandma said to her grandkids.


2 comments:
She looks like a very wonderful lady. And I don't know if it's just the angle of her face in that picture, but I could swear her eyes look a LOT like your kids'!
What a special lady and the rest of the characters in the picture are pretty special also.
But how did Kira get to be so tall?
Keep posting. I enjoy checking out your blog to see what is happening.
Post a Comment