Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Story of the Biter Biscuit

Emilie's first experience with a biter biscuit:


This is my biter biscuit. (I love this picture)
Hmmm...this is a little different. Mom doesn't usually give
me something this big to hold and eat.
Maybe I'll try a little taste of it.
What is mom giving me to eat?
Maybe I'll just play with it instead of eating it.
Oh and a few other cute pictures....

This is Emilie when I went in to get her from her nap the other day. It's great that I can quickly grab the camera to catch such cute things.
I tried to get them both to stick their feet through the crib slats, but Emilie thought I was leaving her in her crib after her nap, she didn't want to cooperate.
Nicholas did a little art project the other day out of a book my mom sent to him. I thought he was so cute doing it I had to share. Here he is gluing the pieces together.
He took this picture of the final product...I guess almost final...there is another plate that goes on top that has a cut out portion to move to whichever type of day it is.

1 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

THose biter biscuit pics are going to make an amazing scrapping page :)