Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Sunday, March 23, 2008

March Humanitarian Night

We had another successful night and we actually finished sewing some of the bags. I think we finished 4 completely and have 5 or 6 more that I will finish in the next few weeks. We will move on to another project next month. Here are some pictures to document the evening...

Here are all the kiddos playing Wii...they loved it and had a blast. They didn't even mind that one of them had a dummy control part of the time. Kerstin and I are hard at work there in the back.
Here are Kerstin, William and Ann working hard at getting the bags done. Thank you for coming and helping.
Now all wee need to do is fill the bags. I have received some donations from various people. I will put a list up of what we still need. If anyone has been collecting items that I don't know about will you please let me know so I can include it in what we have. Thanks everyone!!

0 comments: