Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Bathtub Fun

I usually bathe Emilie and then fill the bathtub a little more with water for Nicholas while I get Emilie dressed. Well the other day I sat Emilie up in the tub and we have moved into a whole new realm of taking baths...Nicholas and Emilie together. And boy did they have fun. So here we go. Sorry there are so many, but I think they're all too cute not to be seen by everyone....

Nicholas thought it was funny to fill the frog with water and then let it out on Emilie's head. I had to remind him that he doesn't like water in his eyes, thus his sister probably doesn't like it either.
Emilie discovered that there was a baby in the end of the tub that looks an awful lot like her. I just wish there weren't hard water spots on the thing so that you could see her face...time to pull out the hard water fighter.
Had to go in for a closer look.
Just cute. What baby isn't cute all wet and clean?
Emilie discovering army men with her mouth, watching her brother do something silly.
The most beautiful big blue eyes in the world.
Nicholas laughing at something Emilie was doing. I think he was splashing her and then I would say something supposed to be Emilie's reaction and he thought it was hilarious.
This was that same morning. Here Fenton is again. This just struck our funny bone. Thought we might share. Cheap thrills at the Bingham household during the day.

1 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

I gotta tell you, I'm developing an affection for Fenton.

And I agree, there is nothing more adorable than squeaky clean tub kids!