Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Friday, March 7, 2008

Ready for Spring

I had to try Emilie's swim suit on her one day. She looks so cute in it. Thanks to her Aunts who gave it to her for my baby shower.

4 comments:

Megan B said...

That. Is. DARLING!!!

Kristalyn said...

I'm ready for spring, too! Emilie is going to be the cutest baby at the pool! :)

Shannon & Ryan said...

Oh my goodness, I just want to kiss those cheekies! How adorable she is!

m@R(! said...

Hey it's Marci (Cheryl-lynn's sister in law) it was great to meet you over the weekend. I love your blog and i am sure i will look at it lots now...if you don't mind. Thanks for telling me about googlereader...i am definitly doing it. by the way your kids are way too cute.