Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

March Humanitarian Group

So this month's humanitarian group has snuck (blogger doesn't recognize that as a word) up on me. As some of you might have noticed I hadn't updated the side of my blog from February. So I thought I would make an actual post about it. Since it has snuck up on me and since we've been a little sick this week, I've decided that we'll just finish up the school bags this month. I was going to start some quilts in addition to that, but we'll start that next month. So if any of you out there reading this are going to be able to come, let me know so I know how many to plan on. And I think for our treat this month, it would be fun to have everyone bring a bag of their favorite Easter candy and we'll all share. Hope to see some of you there.

0 comments: