Here are Emilie's dance skills as of now. You could tell she was watching her cousin William wondering how she could do some of his moves.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Dancing Emilie
Posted by Kim at 9:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.
“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson
Here are Emilie's dance skills as of now. You could tell she was watching her cousin William wondering how she could do some of his moves.
Posted by Kim at 9:45 PM
5 comments:
How does a little person move with such energy and enthusiasm? This is a "classic" Emilie film meant to be cherished over and over!
She is very excited. I can see the potential! :)
So cute. I can't believe how fast she is moving!
Ok, I'm sitting here ACTUALLY wondering how she is not achieving "lift-off" with that speed...
Is that in fast forward? I am very impressed she never fell over.
Post a Comment