Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Monday, April 28, 2008

At It Again

Nicholas is always thinking up a new and creative concoction. This time it was ice cream and my dear friend Julie got to witness that whole thing. Let's just say we were rolling.

Here is Nicholas the ice cream man. Yes he needed a hat and
yes he has a heart tied around his neck, he calls it his "secret stone."
Thinking about all the delicious flavors he could make.

Adding a piece of bread from the dinner table into the "ice cream." He wanted me to give him some vanilla, but I said no. Call me mean.
Shaking the ice cream.
Pouring out the thoroughly shaken ice cream.
Shaking a new batch.

The finished product, before going in the freezer...after he mixed them they all went into the freezer. I think there were something like 8 tupperware of frozen ice cream in our freezer. Shay and I just removed them last night.
I think I will be having a day when we make ice cream in a bag so
that he can see how that works. (recipe from family fun.com)


*I did not taste this one. I know you're all disappointed, but I didn't.

2 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

What a creative little chef! These last several posts are killing me!

Katy said...

I need a hat when I create my concoctions too!