Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Monday, April 28, 2008

First Piggy Tail

I had to post pictures of Emilie's very first and only piggy tail up to this point. I have done it once since, but it really looked like it could be painful. So I decided to wait until it got a little bit longer. She actually sat very still for me to put it in. I guess the water bottle and comb were enough of a draw to keep her attention. I had to post most of the pictures I took because I couldn't just decide on one. She figured she might as well pose since mom was taking
so many pictures of this momentous occasion.

5 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

She'd make a perfect Flintstone :)

Jessica said...

The first ponytail is always fun and it looks very cute on her. I still haven't quite figured out what to do with Olivia's hair. Her ponytails are still to small and she is almost 18 months.

Michelle said...

Awww...that's so cute!

Kalli said...

I LOVE her posing picture. And I mean LOVE.

sheena said...

Cute little pony tail!