Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Last But Not Least for Today

Here is a video of Nicholas that I think is cute. He has some pieces to a Book of Mormon folder game that I haven't put together and one day he was telling me about the different prophets....it's cute. You can't distinguish who he is talking about...but he's just cute.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Nicholas,
Get all your righteous Nephite stories ready to go. Grandma and Grandpa want to hear everything you know about the Book of Mormon when we see you next week.
Hugs and kisses to you and Emilie, and Mom and Dad.

Marci Ward said...

I'd love to hear about the folder you did. Any ideas for kid are great. I think you are a great mom!