Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Puzzled

Nicholas just fell asleep for his nap in under 5 minutes. This is unheard of. Usually it takes at least 20 minutes and a lot of prodding from mom. I'm in awe...so I had to share. (I'm really not surprised though, he has been grumpy all morning.)

3 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

My overly grumpy little stinker slept for over THREE HOURS this afternoon! A little sleep does wonders for snippy attitudes.... all of ours :)

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing only because I see you out on the playground PLAYING HIM TO EXHAUSTION just about every day...I'd be tired, too! :)

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

I LOVE looking at your blog, it makes me laugh and smile EVERYTIME!! Nicholas is SO amusing and darling and Emilie is such a cutie!!! Your family is great!