Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Paper Fun

Just an ordinary laundry basket with a lot of crumpled up "snowballs" in it. Oh wait, there's something in that basket!
Surprise, it's Nicholas!!
Why am I in this basket full of crumpled paper?
Nicholas, what is going on?
You two are weird.
Maybe this isn't so bad when I have Nicholas in here with me.
Okay fine, I'll just smile my huge gummy smile.
This all started out as a game of throwing "snowballs" at each other and then Nicholas spent probably a good 20-30 minutes having me put the papers in on top of him in the basket and "busting" out. It was a fun time. As you can see Emilie was a little unsure of the whole situation when she woke up from her nap. But then she warmed up a little. My favorites are the last two pictures.

1 comments:

Katy said...

Oh my goodness...too cute. I love the commentary, and Emilie's expressions!