I promise I haven't forgotten that I have a blog and that people are checking for updates. Last week was busy with doing work for Shay and I haven't been able to get to our own pictures. I spent my free time today starting to refinish a dresser that we have. It's going to be a bigger project than I anticipated, but it will be fun. I will be back hopefully within the next few days with some new cute pictures.
Tidbits from Nicholas and Emilie....
Found out in Family Home Evening tonight from Nicholas that he considers me the babysitter. We were talking about families and Shay asked him, pointing at me, who's that? And he first responded that I was mom, but then it was babysitter.
Discovered today that Emilie has preferences. At lunch I had gotten out some baby food fruit, her sippy and some rolls in a bag. I started to feed her the fruit and she was getting a little frustrated and turning her head. So I gave her the sippy and she turned her head. I grabbed the bag of rolls and took one out, set it on the table and she squealed with delight. She was thrilled that she was going to have a roll.
I'll be back soon. Need to go read Nicholas a bedtime story (yes it's 10:15 and he's still awake).
Monday, April 21, 2008
Not Forgotten
Posted by Kim at 10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
"The babysitter". That's a great one :)
My kind of girl! I am all about the carbs. I love rolls!
Post a Comment