Every time I take pictures off my camera, I have a few that don't really have a category of their own to blog about. But they're too cute not to share with everyone. So here they are clumped together.
A silly smile from Nicholas
A silly smile from Nicholas
Nicholas is really into cooking so we made him a pseudo kitchen out of his work bench he got for Christmas. Santa was going to bring him a play kitchen for Christmas but at that last minute decided on the work bench instead. Oh well.
Reading in the swimming suits. Isn't this how it's done at your house? Nicholas loves to get out our big blue quilt and pretend it is a swimming pool. We put music on and he does some interpretive dancing. It's funny. This day Emilie happened to need a clothing change anyway, so we put her in her swim suit too. Nicholas wanted me to get in my swim suit too, but that was vetoed very quickly.
Sidewalk chalk. Maybe one of the best inventions. Sidewalk chalk paint is also very wonderful. One part cornstarch, one part water and a few drops of food coloring and you've got paint you can use on the sidewalk. Try it.
Playing with play dough...not long after it went right to her mouth. You can almost see it in her eyes that that's what she is thinking.
And I don't usually put a bib on my kids to play with play dough,
I think she just got done eating.



4 comments:
OK, I actually wheeze/choked when I saw the picture of the livingroom swimming pool! Love your creativity! Such an inspiration!
Kim you look gorgeous-as usual!
I love the pic of you with the kids! You look so great!
http://www.youngchefsacademy.com/draper
I saw this in the newspaper today and thought of Nicholas.
Post a Comment