A few weeks I took Nicholas and Emilie to the park and Emilie got to swing for the first time. When we would put her in her swing her at home she would always get so excited and when it would start to move she would get this huge grin on her face. So we knew she would love the swings at the park. She was a little weary of them, but all in all she loved the experience. Her little hand would shake every time she moved forward. It was fun to watch. I had to add all of these pictures...not a one could I leave out.

Yes she was pretty much laying down in the swing.What can I say...she's a little girl and it was a big swing.






2 comments:
Darling! And that little imp has perfect hair for a windy swing experience, don't you think? I am sooooo with you on public germs. When Justin suggested we go to the McDonald's playland the other day, I thought it might take away from his super day accomplishments if I admitted online to dry-heaving at the thought and the asthma-like reaction I had while walking into the infested place... I'm mostly ok with outdoor playgrounds now (must be something about the sun and the fresh air), but indoor places continue to give me the willies. I've had friends suggest in the winter that we go play at the mall at the indoor playland there and I've had to come up with creative excuses to decline! NASTY!! Oh, and don't even get me started on public bathrooms with pottytraining children. I have made Kinley (at age 5) hold it for up to 45 minutes rather than go into a Walmart restroom! Blech!
Wow, what an embarassingly long comment that was...
Post a Comment