Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Monday, May 19, 2008

Puddle Jumping

Last week after it had rained in the morning, Nicholas noticed that the basketball court outside our windows was all wet and asked if we could go out and puddle jump. He has never done this before, so I'm not sure where he got the idea, but I said yes. I needed some time outside too. So we got our jackets on (Nicholas was still in shorts, a bit cool for that, but hey, why not) and headed out. Nicholas had a great time jumping in and out of puddles. I had forgotten to take out my camera originally so half way into the event ran back inside to grab it and by that time he was cold and almost ready to be done. So here are the pictures I got.
It turned from puddle jumping into painting with water. Also a fun activity, but makes you a little bit colder. The whole time Emilie was in my arms watching all the fun being had.
More pictures to come. I'll be doing them in installments. I had no idea until today that you could upload several pictures all at once. Is this a new feature or have I just been blind on the uploading window? This new discovery is going to make the whole process a lot quicker.

3 comments:

CL said...

Don't ask me any questions about blogging- I'm still new at it! We haven't puddle jumped yet...and I don't think we will be this summer. Luke still goes to Nicholas' house periodically when he's playing (although sometimes this involves opeining the front door which then gets him bedroom time). We miss you already! Sorry I'm not around to come to the humanitarian night- that sounds like a fun one. I tagged you- let me know if you don't want to do it!

Megan B ♥ said...

That looks like so much fun! AFTER the rain, now that's a smart idea, wish I had thought of it! Tanner was napping during that storm (it hit us in the afternoon) and Kinley and I sat on the porch to watch it. We were just getting ready to go out and run through the rain together when it started lightning like CRAZY. It didn't feel safe to run around in, so we watched from the porch a little while longer and then went inside! AFTER the rain... I'll remember that :)

Michelle said...

lol...I was uploading pictures one at a time until I noticed that feature too! I noticed it a few months back though, so I don't know if it's always been there or is semi-new or what. Sometimes I still forget to upload more than one at a time though. It's silly!