Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

One Hundreth Post

So this is my hundredth post. I was trying to come up with something fun and creative to do for it, but I decided that I would just do what I always do, post cute pictures of my kiddos. They are what my days are made up of and they are my purest joy (along with Shay). So here for your enjoyment, on my hundredth post, are my precious little ones.

Just some cute pictures of Nicholas, random really. Usually Emilie tries right away to rip a hat off when we put it on her head, but this night she actually kept it on for a while. Thus, we were able to get some cute pictures.
A little blurry, but cute.
One of her favorite past times is digging through clean laundry. It usually ends up all over the floor for us to pick back up. At least she's having fun.
Here it comes, finally she figures out there is something on her head and wants it off.

1 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

HAPPY 100!!!!!!!!!! I look forward to many more hundreds of post :)