Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Something is Wrong with This Picture

Isn't the diaper supposed to be on the child?
Emilie was rebelling after her bath this particular morning so I decided to give her a moment since she obviously loves being in the buff. Then I dealt with trying to get her dressed.
*I hope no one is offended by the above pictures.

1 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

Love it! LOL, who could be offended by such adorable sweetness? I find that the cuteness of a little naked rugrat is worth the risk of pee on the floor once in a while :) Kiks was our exhibitionist for many years, but Tanner isn't so into bein "free" unless he's headed straight to the bath.