Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the father's and father's-to-be we know out there. Here are a few pictures from Father's Day in the Bingham household. What an adorable bunch...they bring me so much joy. I am so grateful for Shay and for the wonderful father he is to Nicholas and Emilie and the devotion he has to them and to me.

Emilie doesn't look all that thrilled to be taking this picture...looks about like she did in the Mother's Day one.
I just thought this was a cute one.
And here's the silly side of Shay...I warned him as I was taking pictures that anything could make it on the blog. So here it is in all of it's beauty...

2 comments:

Tess said...

I didn't teach Shay to put spoons up his nose, but it looks like he is teaching Nicholas. Hope you had a great day.

Megan B ♥ said...

How nice for you that your husband allows and even POSES (however ridiculously) for photos. :) You'll notice that Justin always looks like a grump in any picture I'm able to get. He has a 6th sense for knowing when the camera is pointed his way and the scowl is immediate!