No pictures with this post, but I had to share a funny from primary today. I normally don't share anything on here except for things about my kids, but here goes, blogs have many different purposes, right? I was doing sharing time and it was about how tithing helps to build temples. I did a little puzzle out of a temple picture and on each piece there was a question about tithing. One of the questions was...who do we give our tithing to? And one of our little 6 year old boys raised his hand and said, "the government." Funny, funny.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Tee hee!
Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hi. In all honestly, I didn't know if you remembered who I was. :)
I'll be back more often now . . . :)
Post a Comment