As I said in my last post, Emilie's hair is now long enough to put two piggy tails in. So the day that I did it for the first time I think I took at least 31 pictures. I just couldn't get enough. So here are several of the 31.

Tired girl.
This is what Emilie does while we're outside and she's stuck in the stroller...digs around in the basket to see what she can play with.
Since I spent so much time getting Emilie's piggy's in, Nicholas thought he needed to do his hair too and spent a lot of time in the bathroom doing so. If you look very carefully you can see it's standing up just a little more than normal...lol. Most of the water made it on his shirt. What a cute kid.










4 comments:
Every one worth posting :)
I was going to say something at church today about how darling her little hair was.........but then we had to leave quickly to get Wyatt off to his morning nap. This 9 o'clock block is HARD for baby-schedules, isn't it?!
Anyway, SO CUTE. I would have taken just as many!
I was so excited when I could finally get Kylie's hair in piggy-tails...so I know how you feel. I also took lots of pictures. How can you not, when they look so cute and it is such an accomplishment! :)
I do love those pigtails! She is so darling at church. And I took a ton of pictures the first time I got Adrie's in, too, so snap away!
Post a Comment