Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Friday, June 6, 2008

One Little Monkey Jumping on the Bed

This was our before nap activity this particular day. Not exactly a quite activity, but Nicholas was having a great time jumping on his bed and having me take pictures of him and then seeing what he looked like in the pictures. I know there are a lot of pictures here, but I thought each one was priceless...his little faces are just too cute. This is 15 of the 27 taken. I got a little carried away. That same day was the first day Emilie had two piggy tails in her hair. Yeahhhh, I took 31 pictures of that...I know a little excessive, but when your kids are so cute you just can't stop sometimes...those pictures to come soon. I really need to go wake Nicholas up so he'll got to bed before midnight tonight.
He got creative in his positioning.
*Megan--I know...you're dying because these will make a cute scrap page. LOL

2 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

LOL, I was! I was! How DID you know? :)

Diane said...

Hey little monkey what happened to all the other little monkeys? I think you need to be a dolphin, a penguin, or a seal and do all those fancy moves diving into a pool!