Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ten Months Old

I'm posting these a bit late...Emilie will be 11 months old in just a week, but I had to post some of these cute pictures that we took for her 10 month pictures. We still cannot believe that she is already 10 months old. The time has flown. I just recently saw someone else's baby in our ward that was born 5 lbs. 12 oz. and I just couldn't even believe that Emilie used to be littler than that. She is such a joy and always has a smile on her face. She is getting very determined and will let you know what she wants.
Funny face
And I had to add some of Nicholas at 10 months old just for fun. Funny enough, we have one of him with a similar face. Fun to see the similarities and differences.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

wow! i never realized how alike they look. maybe it's just the similarities in their surroundings: same chair, combed hair, diapers. i don't know. cute, though.

AJ and Cindy said...

I think Nicholas looks so much like Matthew and Kerstin in those pictures! Really cute!!

Megan B ♥ said...

I love that they are even in the same chair. Nice!