Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Monday, July 7, 2008

Walker Fun

Kerstin let us borrow their little walker they have and Emilie LOVES it. She is getting quite good at pushing it around. She still has stiff little knees, but it works just the same. She is also standing on her own for longer periods. It won't be long before this little girl is running around. I can hardly believe we're almost to that point. She has grown so fast. Almost a year old!!

Obviously proud of herself.
Being followed by brother. I think he enjoys having the walker at our house just as much, except he uses it for his grocery cart. At toy with multiple uses.
And here's what happened a few days later. Of course, assisted by mom. I would be surprised if Nicholas was able to get Emilie sitting in it. But I wouldn't put it past this little boy.
I love the big smile Nicholas has on his face. He was having a great time.
Enjoying the ride.
Just some extras. Nicholas jumping again, except from the couch to the pile of cushions. I thought his face was funny in this one.
And one of Emilie. She often has her mouth wide open like this and she makes a funny noise. What joy these two bring to us. So fun to have them in our family.

More to come over the next few days. Lots of fun pictures from the last couple of weeks.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Heart-warming big brother watching-over-and-playing with little sister evidence. Nicholas will probably always be Emilie's protector. That profile shot of Emilie is SO much a Grandma Tess look-alike; just nothing sweeter!

CL said...

Cute pictures Kim! It'll be fun to come back and see how much they've grown! Hey- I finally succumbed and joined facebook. You should consider- there's some fun people on there I haven't heard from in oh say nine years!

Katy said...

I love Nicholas pushing Emilie around. It is so cute!