It is official. Emilie has figured out how to walk and she is getting better each day. You can see in her eyes that she is so proud of herself and loves this new found freedom. She even likes to walk with her shoes on. She will go and find her shoes and crawl to whomever she can find to put them on. She still crawls, but it won't be long until she is walking and even running all the time. The kids and I are in Colorado right now visiting my parents. So there will be pictures of that coming soon. Enjoy the video!!!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Emilie is Walking
Posted by Kim at 10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
She's so darling! Way to go, Emilie!!!!!! Yay!! We'll have you ready for the Olympics in no time :)
Look at her go! She's so steady even! That's great!
Good Job, Emilie! i love how they pick things up so quickly. One day they are still not sure, the next day they do it like they've done it 1000 times. Amazing.
She started walking with grandma and granpda!? What a great present!
awww!! that's so exciting. she looks so much older now, don't ya think?
What a pro! How are you guys doing? I hope you are enjoying your time with your fam. I love Em's little pig tails-they are too cute!
That's so fun!
I hope you'll be back from Colorado though in time for your race Saturday! No skipping it! :) I'll be looking for you!
Good luck on Saturday...can't wait to hear about it!
Post a Comment