I just have to brag a little because I got a great deal today. I got 8 Malt-O-Meal cereals and 3 tubes of toothpaste for $9.67. The best part of it is that I saved $36.00. Isn't that amazing? The other great part is that I have cereal to last for a long time. Pictures to come soon.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Nice :) I love a great deal!
How did you get that amazing deal? That's pretty sweet.
Wow, where did you get that?! Happiness really is getting a great deal like that! It was fun to see you today. Glad that you reminded me about your blog. When I quit work 2.5 months ago I forgot to send down my favorites and forgot you had one. I found it! Very cute. Loved the ducky cake, you are amazing and I LOVE Nicholas quotes...My favorite part of your blog (besides pictures, pictures are always my favorite...)
I got the deal at Smith's and it only goes through today. They have the MOM cereals 4/$4 and then there are two coupons on this site for $1.00 off as well. If you can make it I would recommend it. The toothpaste is 10/$10, till tonight. Here is the link to the website: http://grocerysmarts.com/man.html
The toothpaste is on sale again this week at Smiths (10 for $10)!!
Way to go on your deal!! I love a great deal myself. Thanks for the input on the running...I think I will do it. Although I have to find one now. Good luck with your Park City run. I found your blog through Jessica's also. You have an adorable family and I really enjoy readying your thoughts, it is very evident you love being a MOM.
way to save money!! isn't it the best thing ever....
Post a Comment