Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Monday, November 3, 2008

Underwear Heads

Are kids supposed to be this cute with underwear on their heads?

Don't worry, they are clean. I was folding laundry one night and Emilie got a hold of a pair of Nicholas' clean underwear (sometimes she raids his laundry basket at carries around dirty ones, for all of those who know, that absolutely disgusts me). I grabbed them out of her hands and stuck them on her head just to be funny and she started to walk around with them on her head. Nicholas had to be a part of this fun too and wanted some on his head. So here are the pictures from our few moments of being underwear heads. I love how Emilie's piggy tails come out the leg holes.
Emilie's got down on her eyes (last photo, my absolute favorite) so Nicholas tried to pull his down to make his look even funnier. This one and the next one of Nicholas are a little dark, the camera did something funny and I couldn't lighten them anymore or they would just look grainy.
I don't know why, but this one makes me giggle every time I see it.

9 comments:

The Picketts said...

It's funny what little kids do - and you can't help but laugh! These pictures are so cute! Gracie raid our laundry (clean and dirty) much to my dismay as well! It's just too much fun NOT to explore! :o)

Megan B ♥ said...

I think the answer is a resounding yes, they are supposed to be that cute with them on their heads. Why are all kids so fascinated with undies?? PS, I'm not allowed to call Tanner's underwear "panties", by decree of the grand pooh-bah, Daddy. :)

Henderson Family said...

That is pretty funny!!!

Kira said...

Those are some great pictures. We bought Dawson some big boy underwear a couple days ago and he is so proud when he wears them. Now only if he knew how to use them.

daisy deb said...

those are fabulous pics!!! miss you guys, we are all sick up here, in two days Ty has puked 4 times, more poop than I'd ever like to see again and hasn't eaten more than a few bits of toast, also he has an ear infection and is on antibiotics for the first time ever, Annie is just stuffy so far, hopefully that's all it becomes. I can barely speak and Chris is finally feeling better after a day with the puking bug! this too shall pass! :>)

Michelle said...

Too funny!

Stephanie said...

Your kids are adorable! I love reading your blog. Nicholas' quotes are awesome, I regularly share those with Scott (since he isn't quite the blog reader like myself).

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

Those pictures are great!Your kiddos are so cute!

I too LOVE the Nicholas' quotes...very funny

Katy said...

Cute! These made me giggle too!