Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Who is Our Light?

This afternoon while I have been getting some food ready for a party we are attending, Nicholas has been drawing pictures of rockets. He brought one over to me that he had drawn and it had a light on top of it. I said to him, "Oh that's cool, so it can see where it is going." As he walked away a thought popped into my head to ask him about who the Light is in our lives. So I said, "Hey Nicholas, do you know who the Light is in our lives?" Without even thinking about it Nicholas exclaims, "Jesus!!" It was a touching moment for me as a mother to find out that my son knows that Jesus is his light in life. These little ones are so precious!!

There was going to be a cute picture, but our internet is running slow or something.

4 comments:

Henderson Family said...

How sweet. Nicholas is such a good kid and very smart.

Shannon said...

What a sweet and tender moment. I can just hear him exclaiming! What a smart little boy you have, Kimberly. What a great parent you are, Kimberly. I love you!

Marci Ward said...

Shannon is right, you are a really great mom. Someday maybe I can be like you. What neat moment, thanks for sharing it.

m@R(! said...

that is great!! so you are gong to LOVE me...here is the website where I got the cute fonts...http://kevinandamanda.com/fonts/fontsforpeas/
you can put your own handwritting or just use other peoples like i do..mine isn't as cute!