Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Music

I added some Christmas music to my blog (it's down at the very bottom). My sister, Kerstin, told me about a new song that she heard and I am loving it. The one that she recommended and that I now recommend all to listen to is: Guard Him, Joseph. It is a beautiful song. All the music on the playlist is from Sally Deford. You can find more of her work here. Another of my favorites that is not a Christmas song is If the Savior Stood Beside Me. It was sung in the Primary Sacrament Meeting Program this last year. I loved being able to hear children sing this beautiful song.

I have made the playlist so that it won't immediatley start playing when you come to my blog, so you'll have to go down to the very bottom and start it yourself.

And two pictures to enjoy of my silly kiddos. Emilie had seen me holding a pencil in my mouth so she took it from me and did the same. I don't think I had that much drool on my chin though. I had made some colored noodles for preschool one day to make some noodle necklaces (for the letter N) and Nicholas found another use for them.

0 comments: