Tonight we went as a family to see this display of Christmas lights. It was really fun to watch and the kids loved it. Nicholas was disappointed when the six songs were over and we had to leave. We would recommend it to anyone that lives close by to the area.

Also, just have to share a funny Nicholas story. On our way home from the Christmas lights we stopped by Little Caesar's to get some pizza. While daddy was in getting the pizza I was trying to keep Nicholas from falling asleep so I drew his attention to the Pizza Guy on the outside of the store. After a second of looking at it, he says "He's got a little bit of hair there." (noticing the hair on his chest.) I laughed and said, "Oh the hair on his chest? Do you have hair like that on your chest." Silence. Mom then says, "When dad gets back in the car you should ask dad if he has hair on his chest like that?" Nicholas chuckling in the back seat and says, "No, you'll have to ask him." So when Shay gets back in the car I said, "Nicholas has something to ask you." And here is how the dialouge went:
Mom: Nicholas ask your question.
Nicholas: No, you ask him.
Mom: No, you ask him.
Nicholas: Let's not sit here arguing all night, you ask him.
Mom: Nicholas wants to know if you have hair on your chest like the pizza dude.
Dad: Laughing.
It was hilarious.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas season. I hope to be back soon with some kind of Christmas letter. It may be after Christmas though, we'll see what happens.

3 comments:
I want to know where he comes up with all of his wit and wisdom! This little guy keeps me laughing--thanks for sharing this cute story. I hope your Christmas is wonderful, my dear friend.
love you.
OH, what a great idea for an activity, thanks! That little Nicholas cracks me up!
sounds fun! I love it when Ty "reads" to Annie!
Post a Comment