I am going to try my hardest to catch up on all that has been going on around here. In all honesty, I have two or three months worth of pictures that I want to blog about, but today we'll start with Christmas at our home. These first few pictures were actually Christmas Eve.
Shay was trying to take a nap on the couch and Emilie was determined not to let that happen, so she would sit on his head. She was pretty pleased with herself. She was even jumping up and down. Needless to say, Shay didn't get the nap he was wanting to.
Our tree and couch after Santa had visited. I think playing Santa is as good as anticipating his arrival. I loved it!! (This one is out of order, but oh well)
Shay was trying to take a nap on the couch and Emilie was determined not to let that happen, so she would sit on his head. She was pretty pleased with herself. She was even jumping up and down. Needless to say, Shay didn't get the nap he was wanting to.

Our tree and couch after Santa had visited. I think playing Santa is as good as anticipating his arrival. I loved it!! (This one is out of order, but oh well)
I was in our room wrapping their Christmas jammies. Nicholas was trying to peek and see what was going on. Emilie was there for support.
Opening the jammies. Nicholas was a little disappointed because the day before we had decided to buy one last gift for him and he saw it in the cart and he was thinking it was going to be that.
Dressed in Christmas Jammies.
Christmas MorningNicholas was pretty excited that Santa had eaten some of his treats he left him. (A few days before Christmas Nicholas had a run in with our table and had to go have his eyelid glued back together. He was glad that he didn't have to get stitches. So was I. He thought it was pretty funny that they were gluing it back together. He did really well until the doctor had to peel away his finger that had gotten glued to Nicholas while he was holding it shut.)
Not a very good picture, but there was no time for a second. Emilie ran off before I could get another.
Looking at the tree. Wondering what all those things are that are under it that weren't there before.
Emilie quickly caught on that today was a day that she could eat candy before breakfast and she indulged. She loved the mini m&m's.

Emilie trying to figure out what is going on. Nicholas loved that she didn't really know what to do about all the opening because that meant he got to help.
Em and her baby stroller. She was so cute taking care of her little dolly. I showed her how to pat it on the back and she mimicked it very quickly.
This isn't a very good picture, but we thought it was so cute that she figured out that she could carry her baby doll around in the little cradle. What a pro!
Nicholas' most wanted to gift...a Ben 10 Alien Force watch. This is a cartoon that he and daddy watch on t.v. and he was so excited to get the watch. Now he has his eye on all the additional aliens he can get to put on it. He is saving his pennies.


















3 comments:
Looks like you had a great Christmas day! I love the pictures, especially the ones of Emilie with her pink dog.
so cute! love the pink thing!
Funny story... so I'm looking through your blog, of course, and I came across the picture of your daughter sitting in Shay's head... he's wearing his 48 film project shirt and I totally thought it was my hubby, Brannon for a split second. Then I remembered, first, not my blog, and second, Brannon wasn't the only one to get a t-shirt from that fun day. Ok maybe it's more of a funny story to me. Anyway love reading about your family! :)
Post a Comment