Faith is not what you demonstrate to get what you want--it is what you demonstrate no matter what you get.

“Stand as a Witness,” The Biography of Ardeth Green Kapp by Anita Thompson

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!!

Today is my dad's birthday so I'm sharing just a few pictures of him. (And one bonus one at the bottom of Emilie.)
My cute parents on the day that Shay and I got married (which is in two days).
Grandpa and Nicholas at the top of the mountain in Vail in 2006.
Grandpa is a softy for his grand baby's.
Here he is with Emilie when she is just a few days old. Happy Birthday Dad! We love you!

And this is how I found Emilie this morning. I had gone in to check on her because it was way past when I thought she would be awake and this is what I found. Apparently she did some rearranging sometime in the night, her hand must have been colder than her foot.

5 comments:

Kalli said...

Seeing kids sprawled out like that in their sleep is a big indication of how much they are growing up and aren't babies anymore! It is funny to see the picture of Emilie being only a few days old, all cuddled up in a ball, and then the exact opposite in the next picture!

Carrie said...

Ha Ha!! i LOVE that pic of emilie! so cute!

Henderson Family said...

I love that picture of Emilie. How funny and cute!!!

Diana said...

That picture to Emilie is hilarious!She is so adorable =)

Julianna said...

Those pics of you and dad are classic!